Looks like a small cinema with the look of old Parisian halls where you can enjoy the best films. A historic cistern integrated into the architecture of the Hotel. A diaphanous courtyard that houses imposing palm trees as a reflection of the Muslim footprint of the city. The luxury is in the small details and HOTEL CAPPUCCINO takes care of each one so that its clients can enjoy the best possible experience.
The elegant decor of the Roman Rooms and painstaking attention to detail offer a point chic accommodation that make these rooms a set of varied sensations with maximum comfort as a common factor.
25 m2 / 269 sq. ft.
Located on four floors, every room includes:
- Egyptian linen
- Pillow menu
- Bespoke furniture and exclusive interiors by Jacques Grange
- Flat-screen TV and Chromecast
- Complimentary tea & coffee
- Luxury bathrobe
- A minibar with a selection of products
- In-room safe
- Professional hairdryer
- Complimentary bottled water
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- Teapot (on request)
- Additional blankets (on request)