The Deluxe Rooms take pride of place in the Hotel: spacious rooms with cheerful, lively decor bathed in light from Palma’s old town. Their double balconies guarantee a magnificent view over Plaza de Cort and Calle Colón, one of the city’s major thoroughfares; lined by historic buildings in a regionalist and modernist style, it connects Plaza de Cort and Plaza Pescateria, two must-sees in the heart of the city.
The elegant bathroom, decorated with hand-crafted Islamic-inspired tiles, includes a roomy bathtub where you can relax and feel as if time stands still in this secluded room, far from the outside world.
36 m2 / 388 sq. ft.
Located on four floors, every room includes:
- Egyptian linen
- Pillow menu
- Bespoke furniture and exclusive interiors by Jacques Grange
- Flat-screen TV and Chromecast
- Complimentary tea & coffee
- Luxury bathrobe
- A minibar with a selection of products
- In-room safe
- Professional hairdryer
- Complimentary bottled water
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- Teapot (on request)
- Additional blankets (on request)