Based on the same concept but with very distinct personalities, Superior Rooms are notable for their elegant decor, which gives every room a unique identity. The use of handicraft materials, delicate fabrics and Art Deco furniture will make your stay in one of these rooms a joy for the senses. You will have the peace and quiet you need to relax thanks to the peaceful ambience provided by walls adorned with paintings of cheerful colours.
In addition, its French balconies give you a bird’s-eye view of the Plaza Pescateria and Calle Colón, two areas of special historical interest in Palma’s old town.
32 m2 / 344 sq. ft.
Located on four floors, every room includes:
- Egyptian linen
- Pillow menu
- Bespoke furniture and exclusive interiors by Jacques Grange
- Flat-screen TV and Chromecast
- Complimentary tea & coffee
- Luxury bathrobe
- A minibar with a selection of products
- In-room safe
- Professional hairdryer
- Complimentary bottled water
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- Teapot (on request)
- Additional blankets (on request)